I am looking for a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull. I'm not looking for any other makes, models, or chamberings.
I am a LTC/CHL holder. Located in SW Austin and can't travel too far. No shipping, local face to face deals only. I have cash, gold, silver, crypto, and/or the following guns for trade.
1) Dan Wesson 14-2 Revolver in .357 Magnum - Monson, Mass made. Manufactured in 1979/1980. 4 inch barrel. Blemish on the cylinder. Rubber Grips.
2) Colt M1917 in .357 Magnum - Originally started life as a U.S. Army Issued revolver manufactured in 1919 and chambered in 45 acp. At some point in its life the barrel and cylinder were swapped out with a kit Colt provided to change the chambering to 357 mag. 3.75 inch barrel.
3) S&W M&P 15 Sport II - Brand new in box, never been fired.
4) AR10/AR308 - No markings on the gun at all. Appears to be a Polymer80 brand 80% DPMS style 308 lower. Comes with a cheap 6-24x50 scope with red/green illuminated reticle. 16 inch barrel. Keymod handguard. Rattle can camo paint job.
5) Custom AR15 Pistol - Anderson open trigger guard lower. 7.5 inch 1:7 twist 223 wylde barrel. 7" Free float Quad Rail Hand Guard. Pistol Barrel Length Gas Tube and low profile gas block. M-16 Bolt Carrier Group. Kak Industry Shockwave Technologies Blade Pistol Stabilizer. Pistol buffer tube designed for use with blade stabilizer.
6) Plain Jane 10/22 Carbine - Not pictured
If you're interested in buying something I've listed above please do not ask me how much I want for it, instead shhot me an offer.
Number of Times Viewed: 144